Coverage of the Meeting to Make America Work!
The Meeting to Make America Work! yesterday was a huge success, and people noticed all across the country.
Here’s some of the coverage we received:
- Gov. Jon Huntsman and Sen. Joe Manchin on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos”
- Huntsman and Manchin on CNN’s “State of the Union with Candy Crowley”
- Gerald Seib for The Wall Street Journal: Huntsman: Attack Partisanship One Small Step at a Time
- Jeremy Peters for The New York Times: Group From Congress Asks, Why Does America Hate Us? (Answer: See Congress)
- Kevin Liptak for CNN: No Labels wants to get Republicans and Democrats talking
- Joy Resmovits for The Huffington Post: 'No Labels' Relaunch Seeks To Fix Congressional Gridlock
- Rebekah Metzler for U.S. News and World Report: Huntsman, Manchin Hope to Lead Bipartisan 'No Labels' Movement
- Martha T. Moore for USA TODAY: Bickering to bipartisanship: Long road for lawmakers?
- Ken Thomas for The Associated Press: Post-election, a push for D.C. problem solving
- David Freedlander for The Daily Beast: Jon Huntsman and Joe Manchin’s No Labels Bromance
- Evann Gastaldo for Newser: Huntsman, Manchin Launch 'No Labels' War on Partisanship
- Jon Huntsman and Joe Manchin for The Washington Post: Turning Congress’s partisans into problem solvers
- Kathleen Madigan for The Wall Street Journal: One D.C. Group Asks, Can We All Get Along?
- Cathy Finkler for MSNBC: Huntsman: ‘Our nation works better when we have a viable two-party system’
- McKay Coppins for BuzzFeed: Jon Huntsman Can't Stop Talking About The Republican Party
- Ron Fournier for the National Journal: The Rise of Radical Pragmatism?
- Ron Fournier for the National Journal: 'No Labels' Adds Washington Muscle to Reform Washington
- Ron Fournier for the National Journal: Talkin' About Revolution: 6 Reasons Why the Two-Party System May Become Obsolete
- Amy Woods for Newsmax: Huntsman: America Becoming ‘Disfigured’ by Political Stonewalling