Our commitment to safeguarding your privacy
We value your trust and continue to recognize the importance of holding your information as confidential.
Information we collect
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and e-mail address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner, or (ii) from our business partners and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track user movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Online petitions and Personal Information
We treat your name, city, state, and any comments as public information. We may, for example, provide compilations of petitions, with your comments, to national leaders, without disclosing email addresses. We may also make comments along with your city and state available to the press and public online.
Users who join the No Labels Neighborhood do have the ability to “see” one another within the community. However, a user is in full control of how much (or how little) of their information they want seen. A user can set their preferences to “Private”, at which point only their name is visible to other users who have joined the Community.
Browser information collected on the web site
We log IP addresses, which are the locations of computers or networks on the Internet, and analyze them in order to improve the value of our site. We also collect aggregate numbers of page hits in order to track the popularity of certain pages and improve the value of our site. We do not gather, request, record, require, collect or track any Internet users’ Personal Information through these processes.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you can accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, or reject all cookies. However, if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our site and other sites throughout the World Wide Web may not be complete. Also, you would be unable to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by other Internet sites or by us.
How we may use information we collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
With whom we may share information we collect
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
You may choose:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional e-mails or newsletters from us by sending an e-mail to the contact address at the bottom of this policy or by visiting the opt out page;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the e-mail address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account.
3rd Party Advertising Cookies Opt-Out
No Labels allows third parties to place cookies on our site for advertising purposes. This Online Privacy Statement does not cover the collection methods or use of the information collected by these vendors. These vendors have their own privacy policies and may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To remove yourself from some or all NAI member advertising programs, please visit the NAI Opt-Out Page and follow the relevant instructions. Please note that if you delete, block, or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure.
Republishing No Labels Content
Third party organizations and media outlets may reprint and publish No Labels content with attribution.