AMERICA’S PROBLEM SOLVING CREED
At this moment of great crisis, Americans are coming together.
They’re coming together in their neighborhoods and in their communities. They are coming together in cities and states. And they are finally starting to come together in Washington to fight this virus and save our economy. If Americans can come together in the face of a nationwide catastrophe, we believe that Washington needs re-establish the cooperative norms that once defined our national politics. We’re facing an unprecedented challenge today—and we’re likely to face new hurdles tomorrow. There is no way through this but together.
America and the No Labels community will get through this together and we invite you to join us.
For America to remain a force for prosperity, opportunity, and security around the globe, we believe:
- Problem solving should always be put before politics.
- The best solutions to our nation’s problems won’t emerge from steering left or steering right. The key is get the left and right to sit down together and hash out their differences.
- Including more voices allows the best ideas to rise to the top, and allows us to make the most of our diversity.
- Everyone should have a voice, and everyone should have a seat at the table.
- We should commit to problem solving in both good times and bad.
Please endorse these principles, and encourage others to join our movement by filling out the form below.